About Arturo Rubio
I’m Arturo Rubio, a freelance writer based in San Diego, California. I’ve written about local events, photography, computers, and history. My work has appeared in San Diego Reader, InventorSpot, Strange Horizons, Stepaway Magazine, and other printed and online publications.
I also do commercial writing. Contact me if you’re looking for someone who can:
- Turn technical jargon into easy to understand communications
- Create guides and training materials that will inform and engage your employees and customers
- Help you get the word out about your products or services by writing engaging blog content and press releases
- Create lead magnets and reports that will turn website visitors into loyal subscribers
- Write web copy that is clear, flows logically, and speaks to your intended audience
- Help you create better employee and customer engagement by providing the above services both in English and Spanish
If one or more of the above bullet points is what you need then get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-272-9014.
I will leverage my writing skills, 100% English and Spanish fluency, and 18 years of experience in the Information Technology field to meet and exceed your communicational and content needs.
Visit my Commercial and Editorial Samples page.